Tremendous 100 year old house in the Heart of Cherokee Triangle. Prime location within walking distance to Bardstown Road. Available Thurs - Sunday. Additional days available at a reduced rate.... Refundable damage deposit required.
Located a few blocks off Bardstown Road. Within walking distance to great restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream shop, bars and grocery store.
- 3 min drive to I-64 at Grindstead Drive Exit
- 15 min from airport
- 10 min drive to downtown
- 15 min drive to Churchill
- 5 min walk to the Cherokee park or Bardstown Road
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
- HD Cable TV and wireless internet.
- Upstairs: (1) Master bedroom with one king Temper. bed, Master full bath with jacuzzi tub and stand alone shower. (2) second and third bedrooms share full bath, both with double beds.
- First level: Chef's kitchen with ample space to dine or eat take-out, lounge with 40" HD internet TV or dance when you hit the Derby winner! Disco ball is optional.
- Finished basement: Has the 4th bedroom with a queen bed and a living room with 50" TV with surround and lounge couch.
- Half bath is located off the kitchen on first level. Dining room table expands to seat up to 12.
- Fenced in backyard and large deck with gas grill. Off street parking in alley.
- No smoking in house or pets. Free to use internet and upstairs laundry.
Hotel Style 2 bedroom Duplex in Park Slope South, Brooklyn. Enjoy 1200 square feet of luxury accommodations on two full floors within a beautiful B...